After a very busy weekend, I can finally say that this was a very successful launch of the new website. The website stayed online despite huge traffic numbers, and I did not encounter too many problems. Aside from the smooth launch, the Patreon campaign was also a great success, allowing me to start working making the indexer faster and bringing back the yellow pages for TF2.
Because I work on this website in my free time, the progress won't be super fast, but it will probably be steady! In the following month I will focus on the "community server provider" part, reflecting on project beacon and making things a bit easier to manage your servers on the website. I will probably also migrate the website to a dedicated server which will reduce the TF2 game-server scanner interval to a merely 5 minutes!
Will keep you up to date!
- News overview now has pagination. Also added Hugs.tf, OzFortress and AsiaFortress to news sources.
- Removed old white styling, breadcrumbs and about page now in the same style as community quickplay.
- Removed Workshop gamemode, these gameservers will now be categorized based on their real gamemode.
- Added various new Quickplay gamemode SFM's thanks to NyanZak and TeamSource.
- Fixed various bugs for Community Server Providers and their servers.
- Fixed credits page to show all the fame.