Tonight version 1.3.2 of teamwork.tf was released with the following updates:
- The providers page has been updated. It provides a better overview and filters to search for server communities.
- Community server providers now validate their servers based on their hostname, which is much easier and helps less technical people to get their community represented.
- Community quickplay now scans every 5 minutes instead of 10 (thanks to the Patreons and our mascot Dave).
- Webpages with gameserver information automatically update if the server scanner has completed a new scan.
- New overview called map explorer which provides an overview of which maps are currently being played in community servers.
- Added new news sources, such as OzFortress, TFCLeague, RNG Podcast and the FuckYeah tumblr. Also updated the visual styling of the news.
- Important news is now directly posted onto Discord and/or Twitter.
- Cleaned up back-end code and updated all frameworks in preparation of the oncoming YouTuber section.